Diary - UM's Lena Bel wins Elle's most stylish ad person award
campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 11 February 2013 11:55AM
Universal McCann's media planning executive, Lena Bel, has won Elle's 'Most Stylish Ad Person' competition.
Bel won the competition, which launched last month, after being shortlisted to the last three, from more than 130 entries.
The competition, in association with Campaign and sponsored by Next, formed part of the annual Elle Style Awards.
As her prize, Bel will receive two VIP tickets to the exclusive and celeb-studded Elle Style Awards this evening, as well as a night’s stay at The Savoy hotel in London.
Elle’s editor-in-chief, Lorraine Candy, fashion director, Marie Curtis, and Campaign's editor Danny Rogers judged the competition.
Bel was shortlisted along with digital planner/buyer Anne Claire Paton from Zenith and Sarah Malek, a media assistant from MEC.
She was chosen for her androgynous look, combining ready tailored trousers with a casual sweartshirt, which the judges said was "smart and very on trend".
If you have a Diary story please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Planner - Shopper - Retail / FMCG - paying to £40k Fill Recruitment to £40k plus top benefits, including a 20% bonus opportunity, London (Greater)
- Freelance Designer Source £150 - £250 per day, London
- Planner - Shopper / Integrated agency / Recent award winner - to £50k Fill Recruitment to £50k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - OOH/Major Event Sponsorship Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Junior Art Director air recruitment Up to £28k - dependent on experience + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media