Ogilvy appoints Rawlins and Wood as creative directors
Ogilvy PR London has hired Freud Communications' Alex Wood and former Freud creative Mat Rawlins to join the agency as creative directors.
Starting this week, Rawlins and Wood, who will work as a pair, will be tasked with driving a focus on creativity across the agency’s corporate, consumer, technology and digital practices. Both report to Michael Darragh, head of digital at the agency.
Michael Frohlich, managing director, Ogilvy PR, called the hire a ‘bold move’ for the agency as it expands its team and works to boost creativity across the agency.
He said: ‘Together, they bring considerable experience in realising compelling content that has driven coverage and conversation for a wide range of integrated brand campaigns.’
Rawlins and Wood are the first Ogilvy staff to work in a dedicated creative role since EMEA creative director Jim Dowling left in 2008.
This month Ogilvy PR won Princess Cruises to handle the launch of the Royal Princess, a ‘new generation’ cruise ship.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Client Strategist PFJ £125 - £175 per annum, London
- Research Director (Technology) Trace £80000 - £110000 Per Annum + potential Equity, London
- Content Manager Major Players £320 - £350 per day, London