G-Star "the art of raw" by Glassworks Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 February 2013 10:13AM
G-Star has launched a global ad campaign that will run online and in cinemas. The 60-second film was devised by Glassworks Amsterdam and G-Star’s in-house creative team. It features a dramatic CGI journey through the denim-making process. The film will run online with a 30-second version airing in cinemas globally. The film was directed by Ruediger Kaltenhauser from Glassworks Amsterdam. The soundtrack was by Skrillex.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Display Account Manager- Print and Digital £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive