G-Star "the art of raw" by Glassworks Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 February 2013 10:13AM
G-Star has launched a global ad campaign that will run online and in cinemas. The 60-second film was devised by Glassworks Amsterdam and G-Star’s in-house creative team. It features a dramatic CGI journey through the denim-making process. The film will run online with a 30-second version airing in cinemas globally. The film was directed by Ruediger Kaltenhauser from Glassworks Amsterdam. The soundtrack was by Skrillex.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne