Eurostar reignites battle between England and France in new ad
Eurostar is launching a tongue-in-cheek print campaign this weekend, poking fun at past battles between England and France, ahead of Saturday's 6 Nations rugby match between the two countries.
Created by AMV BBDO, the ad features an image of the Emperor Napoleon with a rugby injury, a cauliflower ear.
It features the headline, 'Hostilities renewed. Trafalgar. Waterloo. Twickenham?’, referring to the great battles between the two countries.
The copywriter on the ad was Dave Buchanan, with art direction from Mike Hannett. Arena was the media agency behind the campaign.
The press ad will launch today in time for tomorrow’s match. The ads will run this weekend only in national and London-based press.
Click here to see full ad
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Optimisation Manager (RTB) Digital Gurus £25000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Senior Category Manager - Tesco Jarlett de Grouchy £55000 - £60000 per annum + Car Allowance + Benefits, Weybridge
- Marketing Manager, Wokingham, up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Great Benefits, Wokingham
- Account Manger - Marketing and Design Agency - Essex/Herts - £30k - NP072 Stonor £30k, West Essex
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push