In association with
Orangina "statistics" by Fred & Farid Paris-Shanghai
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 March 2013 10:18AM
Orangina has launched a global ad campaign featuring random events occurring to people who don’t drink the beverage. These include being pooed on by a pigeon and being attacked by a human cannonball. The strapline reads: "Stay alive, drink Orangina." The TV work, which is supported by a print ad, was created by Gian Carlo Lanfranco and Rolando Cordova.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £28,000, Manchester
- Managing Partner / Client Services Director David Thatcher Recruitment £80-95k, Bristol
- Account Director or Senior Account Director (Partnerships) air recruitment £40k-60k, Central London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager (Integrated) air recruitment £25k-£38k, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign