In association with
Orangina "statistics" by Fred & Farid Paris-Shanghai
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 March 2013 10:18AM
Orangina has launched a global ad campaign featuring random events occurring to people who don’t drink the beverage. These include being pooed on by a pigeon and being attacked by a human cannonball. The strapline reads: "Stay alive, drink Orangina." The TV work, which is supported by a print ad, was created by Gian Carlo Lanfranco and Rolando Cordova.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head Of Communications - PR and Digital Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Retail Advertising Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., South East England
- CONTENT QA - GERMAN SPEAKING Live Recruitment £15000 - £18000 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- WEBSITE ASSISTANT - ARABIC SPEAKING Live Recruitment £14000 - £16500 per annum + Benefits, Birmingham
- MIDDLEWEIGHT 3D DESIGNER - EVENTS Live Recruitment Negotiable, Hertfordshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'