In association with
Orangina "statistics" by Fred & Farid Paris-Shanghai
Campaign Work, Friday, 22 March 2013 10:18AM
Orangina has launched a global ad campaign featuring random events occurring to people who don’t drink the beverage. These include being pooed on by a pigeon and being attacked by a human cannonball. The strapline reads: "Stay alive, drink Orangina." The TV work, which is supported by a print ad, was created by Gian Carlo Lanfranco and Rolando Cordova.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Video Sales Account Manager Salt £35 - £45 per annum + Com, City of London
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne