Video: The Power Book party red carpet
By Kate Magee and Sarah Johnson, prweek.com, Friday, 22 March 2013 11:51AM
Didn't make it into this year's Power Book? PRWeek caught up with those who did as they arrived at the exclusive launch party and asked for their tips on how to get to the top in PR.
Outside the Rose Club where the invite-only event was held, some of the top players in the industry shared their career advice, as well as their thoughts on the industry, and their most hated PR buzzwords.
Take their advice, avoid the buzzwords and maybe you could make the cut next year.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Research Executive Jarlett de Grouchy £28000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, Berkshire
- Senior Associate Director- tech & media Elizabeth Norman International £4500 - £65000 per annum, London
- Client Services Account Manager - Ad Operations Ultimate Asset £35000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, London
- Director/ Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, London