Channel 4's 'meet the superhumans' wins best commercial at British Arrows
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 22 March 2013 01:55PM
Channel 4's "meet the superhumans" ad was named commercial of the year at this year's British Arrows.
The ad, which also won Campaign’s Campaign of the Year, was created by 4Creative and promoted Channel 4’s coverage of the London Paralympic Games and was designed to change public perceptions of disability.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty and Blink, both Campaign winners, picked up advertising agency of the year and production company of the year respectively.
The chairman’s award was presented to Ringan Ledwidge, while the 2012 advertiser of excellence accolade was handed to Audi.
A full list of winners is available on the British Arrows website.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Conceptual Copywriter - Ambitious, Strategic Agency ADLIB DOE, Bristol
- Head of UK Marketing Communications Adam Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Manchester
- Associate Marketing Director (Global Education) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Chichester, West Sussex
- Senior PR Account Executive AF Selection £22000 - £23000 per annum, Manchester
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- The man who made Grey matter