We Are Social launches Siemens' global recruitment campaign via Tumblr
We Are Social has created a Tumblr campaign aimed at attracting young recruits to Siemens' graduate programme.
The campaign, which runs throughout the summer, is using the blogging platform’s popularity among a younger audience to attract interest in graduate opportunities at the firm.
Users are encouraged to write posts on subjects such as the future of work and the workforce, business and careers. They will also receive points for commenting and getting involved in the debate, with the opportunity to win a place at Q&A sessions with a Siemens manager and a personal career-coaching session.
We Are Social account director Thomas Hirschmann commented: ‘This campaign generates interest in the Siemens Graduate Programme by tapping into social behaviour that already exists.
‘Tumblr is increasingly popular with a young audience, and people are already sharing and commenting on content on the platform, so it was the natural choice for this campaign.’
Siemens global head of the graduate programme Julia Jank added: ‘This is a great way for young people all over the world to make themselves known to Siemens, as well as exercising their debating skills in a unique, global forum. It’s fascinating to see alternative perspectives on the same topic emerge from each different region.'
The campaign is tailored to different regions covering the EU and Russia, the Americas, the Middle East and Africa, and Asia and the Pacific.
It is supported by Facebook advertising targeting current graduates and those about to graduate.
This article was first published on prweek.com
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London