Starbucks drafts in RLM Finsbury for guidance on tax issues
By PRWeek reporters Wednesday, 05 December 2012 10:09AM
Starbucks has brought in RLM Finsbury to guide the firm through its reputation-damaging tax avoidance issues.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Front-End/Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Up to £32K, London
- Head of Strategy - Leading Digital/Social Media Agency Reuben Sinclair £90000 - £120000 per annum + Flexi-hours, Private Healthcare, London
- German Speaking Marketing Manager - Beauty Jarlett de Grouchy £58000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Wimbledon
- Client/Media Agency role -Business Director -Publishing Client Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies