Max Clifford denies 'damaging and totally untrue' allegations
By PRWeek reporters Friday, 07 December 2012 10:13AM
PR adviser Max Clifford has denied allegations of sexual offences after his arrest yesterday as part of The Metropolitan Police's Operation Yewtree investigation.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Client Service Director Lipton Fleming £60000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review