Max Clifford denies 'damaging and totally untrue' allegations
By PRWeek reporters Friday, 07 December 2012 10:13AM
PR adviser Max Clifford has denied allegations of sexual offences after his arrest yesterday as part of The Metropolitan Police's Operation Yewtree investigation.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- UX Producer/Designer Blue Tree Recruits £35,000 - £45,000, Cobham, Surrey
- Account Director, Integrated, SW London The Great & The Good £45000 - £55000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £25000 - £30000 per annum, West London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Resource Manager - 12 month contract, Agency Source £30000 - £40000 per annum + Bens, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated