Marks & Spencer splits with Tulchan amid financial PR review
By Alec Mattinson Monday, 11 February 2013 10:47AM
Marks & Spencer has ended its eight-year relationship with retained financial PR agency Tulchan Communications.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Crossways Recruitment Limited £45 - £50K + excellent benefits package, Dartford, Kent
- Account Manager - Part time ADLIB £24000 - £28000 per annum, Bath
- Senior Account Executive Major Players £25000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Account Executive Aspire £23000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO