Luke Blair: When to be proactive and when to be reactive
By Luke Blair Monday, 11 February 2013 01:47PM
One way of judging an organisation, especially a public sector organisation, is what kind of proactive or reactive stance it takes to communications.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Major Players £48000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Senior Copywriter - Hertford based Creative Agency Media IQ Recruitment Up to £40 per hour, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Director Digital Gurus Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Action Sports Business Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad