Ben Lock to head Ogilvy PR's new crisis practice
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Tuesday, 19 March 2013 09:59AM
Ogilvy PR London is bolstering its issues and crisis capabilities with the establishment of its first dedicated crisis practice.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Social Media Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 per annum, Watford
- Digital Marketing Manager Brand Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum + plus benefits, Hitchin
- Marketing Process Manager - Surrey Sanderson Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Cobham
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin
- Business Development Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and benefits , City of London
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts