Ben Lock to head Ogilvy PR's new crisis practice
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith Tuesday, 19 March 2013 09:59AM
Ogilvy PR London is bolstering its issues and crisis capabilities with the establishment of its first dedicated crisis practice.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior Digital Strategist - West London Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k + good benefits, West London
- Head of Business Development - Group Head Sports Ultimate Asset £50000 - £70000 per annum + Which includes Bonus, London
- Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England