Video: The Power Book party red carpet
By Kate Magee and Sarah Johnson Friday, 22 March 2013 11:51AM
Didn't make it into this year's Power Book? PRWeek caught up with those who did as they arrived at the exclusive launch party and asked for their tips on how to get to the top in PR.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Copywriter - Digital Agency Digital Gurus £23000 - £25000 Per Annum £23-25k, plus bens, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London ...
- Trade Marketing Executive Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + plus bonus and benefits, Suffolk
- Head of Digital Programmes Zebra People £45000 - £50000 per annum, London (North), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Manager - Video Technology Business Ultimate Asset £37000 - £42000 per annum + excellent commission and benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film