The agency picked up the Grand Prix, a Gold Award and a special prize of "best international multi-market' for its work.
The campaign and produced a total sales growth of 48 per cent and incremental sales of £1.37 billion.
Says Sir John Sunderland, former Cadbury chairman, and chairman of judges, said: "The judges have been particularly impressed by the high overall quality of submissions this year, both in content and presentation.
"However, the Johnnie Walker story is an outstanding and sustained achievement in which advertising has played the pivotal role. Congratulations also to BBH for the breadth of its success this year"
BBH also picked up awards for its work for KFC, Audi and Cadbury.
To view the creative work of the winning entries, you can also visit the Xtreme Information website:
- Grand Prix, sponsored by Thinkbox - Bartle Bogle Hegarty for Johnnie Walker, Diageo
- Effectiveness Company of the Year, sponsored by Thinkbox - Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- The Charles Channon Award for Best New Learning, sponsored by Campaign - RKCR/Y&R and The Home Office for Acquisition Crime
- The Simon Broadbent Award for Best Dedication to Effectiveness, sponsored by WARC - The Home Office
- Best Integration, sponsored by Royal Mail - Abbott Mead Vickers.BBDO for Sainsbury's
- Best Media, sponsored by DDS - RKCR/Y&R and The Home Office for Acquisition Crime
- Best Small Budget - DDB London for Radley
- Best International Single Market - Ogilvy & Mather Vietnam for Public Awareness Campaign for Helmet Wearing, Asia Injury Prevention Foundation
- Best International Multi-Market, sponsored by Xtreme Information - Bartle Bogle Hegarty for Johnnie Walker, Diageo
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty for Johnnie Walker, Diageo
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty for KFC
- RKCR/Y&R and The Home Office for Acquisition Crime
- Red Bee Media and UKTV for Dave
- Abbott Mead Vickers.BBDO for Sainsbury's
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty for Audi
- RKCR/Y&R for Danone Activia
- JWT for De Beers
- Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy for Direct Payment, DWP/COI
- Ogilvy Advertising and MindShare for Dove, Unilever
- MediaCom and M&C Saatchi for Lucozade Sport, GSK
- Ogilvy & Mather Vietnam, Public Awareness Campaign for Helmet Wearing, Asia Injury Prevention Foundation
- DDB London for Radley
- RKCR/Y&R for Virgin Atlantic, Virgin Atlantic Airways
- Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy for Waitrose
- WCRS, Mediaedge:cia and Incentivated for Cabwise, Transport for London
- Bartle Bogle Hegarty for Cadbury's Biscuits, Burton's Foods
- RKCR/Y&R for Learndirect, UFI
- DDB London for Marmite, Unilever
- Delaney Lund Knox Warren & Partners for Morrisons, Wm Morrison Supermarkets
- Ogilvy & Mather Advertising Beijing for Motorola, Motorola (China) Electronics
- LyleBailie International for Road Safety, Department of Environment (NI and the Road Safety Organisation (ROI)
- Miles Calcraft Briginshaw Duffy and MediaCom for Trident, Metropolitan Police Service