As a copywriter, Baglee has written many of the sites that EHS Brann has produced for clients including Diesel. He believes interactive deserves the highest standards.
2. Damian Ferrar - Design director, The Imagination Group
Ferrar joined Imagination in 1997 where his work has focused on pioneering digital brand communications for clients such as Ford and Guinness.
3. James Cooper - Creative director, Dare
Cooper has worked across all interactive media, from the first commercial PDA game for IBM Wimbledon in 2000, to iTV ads for Jaguar and many sites, winning the IPA effectiveness winning campaign for O2.
4. Jon Baines - Chairman and co-founder, Lateral
Baines co-founded Lateral in June 1997 and built the business on the highly prized Levi's account. The client list now includes Five, Faber & Faber, Nintendo and the RSPCA.
5. Paul Knott - Senior creative, Modem Media UK
Knott believes the true potential of digital marketing is mostly untapped and views the BIMA awards as a vital benchmark for the industry. He co-leads creative on Modem Media's HP account in EMEA.
6. James Kirkham - Managing director & co-founder, Holler
Kirkham has spent five years at the helm of Holler, a 15-man digital agency based in Farringdon. Clients include Channel 4, Eurostar, Morgan Stanley, MTV and Nickelodeon.
7. Neil Svensen - Chief executive & co-founder, Rufus Leonard
Svensen has worked on all major accounts since Rufus Leonard was formed, including Prudential, HSBC and Lloyds TSB. He was previously creative director at Wolff Olins.
8. Jane Dickson - Creative director, Film Education
An experienced developer and producer of award-winning education tools, Dickson's work has ranged across a number of platforms, including DVD, CD-ROM, web sites, television series and print.
9. Clare McDonald - Creative director, Sky Interactive
Having worked in interactive for a decade, McDonald's remit is to ensure Sky leads the way with the creative development of interactive design and shares that knowledge with the sector.
10. Robin Garms - Interactive creative director, Publicis Dialog
Garms has over 10 years' experience as an interactive creative and was previously creative director at Tribal DDB, handling VW.
11. Rob Forshaw - Partner and founder, Grand Union
A recent digital entrant, Forshaw set up Grand Union in 2000 after working for above-the-line agencies.
12. Rob Corradi - Creative director & co-founder, Preloaded
Corradi co-founded Preloaded in 1999 and is regularly invited to talk about interactive design. He also runs design portal Linkdup.com.
13. Scott Rodgers - Creative director, Euro RSCG 4D Digital
Originally from Boston, Rodgers has led the creative depts of Euro RSCG Sydney and San Francisco, and now Euro RSCG 4D Digital, London.
14. Steve Thompson - Creative director, DNA
Steve started his career in corporate identity design before a four-year spell in advertising. He began his career with DNA in 1998.
15. Darrell Wilkins - Partner & co-founder, specialmoves
Wilkins worked as a freelance interaction designer for a year before setting up specialmoves, which has won several BIMAs.
16. Malcolm Garrett - Chairman of the Judges
Garrett is one of the UK's best-known graphic artists and a pioneer of interactive design. He set up digital agency AMX in 1994.
17. Jason Holland - Creative director, Underwired
Holland started his new media career by designing the UK's first University Degree Show CD-Rom in 1995. He has had three entries in the D&AD Annual.
18. Bo Hellberg - Creative director, Ogilvy Interactive
Brought up in print production at IKEA, Hellberg moved into advertising, working for agencies like Lowe and Bates in Sweden, and Peter Clemenger/BBDO.
19. Anthony Rushton - Founding partner, JailDog
JailDog has won two national marketing awards, including the 2004 BIMA Best Broad-band Site, and has been shortlisted for many more.
20. Antony Webster - Senior Art Director, Butterfly-effect
Webster has been involved in a variety of digital projects since graduating nine years ago, most notably for Disney, Nickelodeon and Pepsi.