Event spoke to 150 opinion formers within the brand experience industry across the past two months to identify the key trends and challenges and created an expanded table of the largest agencies in terms of experiential billings, based on the information given by respondents.
Here are seven key stats to whet your appetite:
1. 14% of agencies identified political uncertainty as the biggest challenge facing their business
2. 42% of agencies saw budgets increase in 2016
3. £8m was the largest annual experiential budget for a client last year
4. 80% of agencies increased their headcount in 2016
5. 79% of agencies expect profits to increase year-on-year in 2017
Full the full stats overview, subscribers can read more here: Brand Experience Report 2017: Stats overview.
Other highlights of the report include:
Adland sweeps in – Why major ad agencies are turning their focus towards experiential, and what it means for the industry
Measure for measure – Can measurement ever be standardised?
Pitching and payment - key trends and challenges
Campaigns of the future – Six industry experts predict the future of experiential
For your daily hit of news from the brand experience community, weekly brand updates and your monthly trend download, register and subscribe to Event and our bulletins.
Comment below to let us know what you think.