- Describe yourself in three words.
Seriously fun achiever.
- What would you be if you weren't a brand manager?
Running a Champagne bar somewhere very, very hot.
- What advice would you give someone starting their marketing career today?
Get some work experience, even if it's voluntary.
- What was your first job?
Marketing exec at Montagne Jeunesse. I developed face masques all day - it was fabulous.
- What was your finest hour?
Taking my dad to a Wales vs England rugby game and post-match dinner as sponsor of the Wales women's team.
- What's your greatest ambition?
To have a TV ad I created appear in the Adwatch section of Marketing. After that, I'll retire.
- If you were a brand, what would you be and why?
Dom Perignon Champagne. World-class product that looks and tastes good, fun to have around at parties, but if shaken, will explode.
- What is your favourite ever marketing campaign?
The Cadbury dancing clothes ad. Cleverly made and wicked song choice.
- What is your all-time favourite slogan?
Can I tell you the worst? 'Brushing is believing' for Oral-B. Whoever came up with that should be fired.
- Do you have a marketing mentor?
Not at the moment. I tend to steal ideas from everywhere I can, improve on them and pass them off as my own.
- What hobbies do you have?
I'm training for my first marathon in April. I rollerskate along Brighton seafront when the weather is OK and when I'm not training I like to party hard.
- What makes you angry?
- What's your favourite holiday destination?
Thailand, amazing beaches, lovely people and great food.
- If you could get tickets to any event, what would it be?
Opening ceremony of the London 2012 Olympic Games.