HOW TO TAKE PART:
1. REGISTER YOUR INTEREST FOR THE FREE LIVE CHAT NOW! (So we can send you a reminder)
2. HEAD TO OUR MARKETING, CREATIVE AND MEDIA CAREERS LINKEDIN GROUP on 5 December, 2pm GMT
Following the success of their Go Places employer brand campaign, HEINEKEN and creative studio, Cloudfactory, will be joining us on the Campaign Jobs LinkedIn group for an exclusive live chat.
You will have the opportunity to quiz HEINEKEN and Cloudfactory at the end of the interview about what makes a great employer brand. You can also get insider tips for running a successful recruitment campaign as well as insights into what it’s like to work for HEINEKEN.
In the interview hot seats are:
Gianluca Di Tondo, senior director, global HEINEKEN brand
Alfonso Garcia, global head of talent acquisition at HEINEKEN
Sandrine Huijgen, creative partner, Cloudfactory
We will be discussing:
- What is employer branding and why should you care about it?
- The secrets behind HEINEKEN’s employer branding campaign success
- Tips to position your company as an employer of choice
- Q&A - ask your questions to HEINEKEN and Cloudfactory
The live chat takes place on the Campaign Jobs LinkedIn group. Please request to join the group if you are not already a member. If you're unable to make the chat on 5 December, you can post your questions below in advance, tweet us @CampaignJobs using the hashtag #CJcareerQA or email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org who can post them for you anonymously.