If you want to access car buyers, you will find what you want in
Reader’s Digest. Between them our readers own more than six million cars
and we have direct access to a market for cars worth pounds 34.4 billion
(13 per cent above average).
Reader’s Digest gives you:
- A unique environment (we’re still the best-read paid-for magazine in
- Infinite flexibility in terms of offering our advertisers real choice
- Solus positions for every ad.
- Tailor-made advertorials to add an extra dimension to your product
- Our legendary Buy-Lines, the hardest working advertising space going.
Test our vast market for as little as pounds 3,800.
- A free reader-reply service generating thousands of responses every
- Relationship marketing - our five million readers trust the magazine
and that trust extends to the advertising they see in it.
- A 98 per cent subscription level - delivered direct to the customer’s
Last year, 1.4 million of our readers bought a new car - that’s one in
eight of all new cars bought. Digest readers are 20 per cent more likely
than the average British adult to live in a three-plus car
Magazines are the most effective and efficient medium for car
advertising, according to the results of a new survey, RoADMAP, from
Conducted among more than 2,100 driving licence holders by BMRB,
Reader’s Digest’s RoADMAP survey explores all aspects of car ownership,
the decision-making process of buying a car and attitudes towards car
The results are combined with TGI product purchase behaviour and media
habits to provide one of the most up-to-date and wide-ranging car
For further information call Stephen Burgess, Motoring Category Manager
at Reader’s Digest on 0171-715 8150 and take our RoADMAP presentation
for a spin.