1. Adidas Football "How To Be No.1 with Navas" by We Are Social
There are not actually many top tips in this video, but there is a lot of footage of Navas diving on the ground and punching balls away. This ad was shared 32,525 times in the last seven days.
2. Ford "Ken Block's Gymkhana Eight: Ultimate Exotic Playground, Dubai" by DC & Ken Block
Professional rally driver Ken Block races around Dubai and tries a series of stunts, some of which are filmed in slow motion in this nine-minute video. It was shared 30,169 times in the last week.
3. Samsung Mobile USA "Galaxy S7: Champagne Calls" by Wieden and Kennedy
Rapper Lil Wayne is amazed by the fact that Samsung's latest smartphone can withstand having champagne poured on it or being plunged into a fish tank. This ad was shared 26,995 times in the last seven days.
4. Samsung Electronics "Over the Horizon 2016: Samsung Galaxy Brand Sound by Dirty Loops" by Simon Petrén & Jakob Petrén
The Swedish band Dirty Loops performs a number written to be used as the smartphone's brand sound. This video was shared 21,345 times over the last week.
5. Microsoft "International Women’s Day 2016: What are you going to make?" by McCann Worldgroup
Young girls are asked what inventors they can name and the usual names are thrown up, such as Da Vinci and Edison. The second part of the video then celebrates female inventors and the girls are inspired to create something of their own. This ad was shared 14,553 times over the past seven days.
6. Red Bull "Urban Snowmobiling in Saint Paul | Levi LaVallee"
Levi LaVallee, the American snowmobile racer, performs some pretty impressive stunts and tricks during a ride around the town of Saint Paul, Minnesota. This ad was shared 13,875 times in the last seven days.
7. Samsung "Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge: Official Introduction"
It's yet another Samsung ad for the Galaxy S7 – that phone that Lil Wayne can't stop pouring champagne on. This ad was shared 8,963 times.
8. Coca-Cola "Taste The Feeling by Avicii vs. Conrad Sewell" by Ogilvy & Mather
Swedish electronic DJ Avicii and Australian singer-songwriter Conrad Sewell combine to make this music video for Coca-Cola. "Taste the Feeling" replaced "Open Happiness" as the soft drink giant's marketing campaign earlier this year. This ad was shared 6,347 times.
9. Gillette Brasil "Gillette Mach3 Turbo Apresenta: YouTubers em 'Meu Momento Clique'" by Grey
Brazilian YouTubers talk about that time of life when everything changes and they click the razor on for the first time. This ad was shared 6,101 times over the last week.
10. BMW "BMW Vision Self Driving Car World Premiere 2016"
The German car brand unveils its vision of what a self-driving BMW would do, particuarly when cyclists and pedestrians seem to emerge on to the road without regard for oncoming traffic. This video was shared 5,149 times over the past week.
This chart was compiled by Unruly.