1. Apple "iPhone 6s – timer" by Apple & Sesame Workshop
An online ad featuring Cookie Monster – the googly eyed biscuit glutton from Sesame Street – was the most shared ad over the past seven days, with 137,690 shares. It shows the puppet using Siri, the phone's voice-activated assistant function, while waiting for his cookies to finish cooking.
2. Coordown "dear future mom | World Down Syndrome Day" by Saatchi & Saatchi Italy
Made for World Down Syndrome Day, this ad was inspired by an email that a pregnant mother, expecting a child with Down syndrome, has recently sent to CoorDown. It was shared 27,185 times in the past week.
3. Ford "Ken Block's Gymkhana Eight: Ultimate Exotic Playground, Dubai" by DC & Ken Block
Down from number two in last week's chart: professional rally driver Ken Block races around Dubai and tries a series of stunts, some of which are filmed in slow motion in this nine-minute video. It was shared 13,013 times in the last seven days.
4. Hugo Boss "The SkyWalk by Alex Thomson | Extreme Sailing #skywalk" by Alex Thomson Racing
The third in a series of videos featuring extreme sailing stunts. It was shared 13,013 times in the last week.
5. McDonald’s "it has led to my future" by Studio Colorido
This Japanese anime ad, which focuses on employees at McDonald's, was shared 11,063 times over the last seven days.
6. Red Bull "Baseball Star Kris Bryant Pranks a College Team as ‘The Transfer’" by Red Bull
A big-time baseball player visits a university and tries our for its team and stuns the amateurs by knocking balls out of the park. It was shared 9,951 times.
7. Samsung Mobile USA "Galaxy S7: Champagne Calls" by Wieden & Kennedy
Rapper Lil Wayne is amazed by the fact that Samsung's latest smartphone can withstand having champagne poured on it or being plunged into a fish tank. This ad was shared 7,605 times in the last seven days.
8. Renault Sport Formula One "surf's up"
The Formula One team take the car out on the waves ahead of the Grand Prix in Australia. This ad was shared 5,539 times over the past week.
9. Coca-Cola "taste the feeling by Avicii vs. Conrad Sewell" by Ogilvy & Mather
Down from eight last week, Swedish electronic DJ Avicii and Australian singer-songwriter Conrad Sewell combine to make this music video for Coca-Cola. "Taste the feeling" replaced "open happiness" as the soft drink giant's marketing campaign earlier this year. This ad was shared 5,282 times.
10. Harley-Davidson "one day | #LiveYourLegend"
This ad contrasts a toddler riding his tricycle with riding a Harley. It was shared 4,991 times.
This chart was compiled by Unruly.