1. Apple "iPhone 6s – timer" by TBWA\Media Arts Lab
Cookie Monster, the Sesame Street character, uses the Siri feature on the latest iPhone hands free as he waits for his cookies to bake. The ad was shared 109,233 times this week.
2. Amazon "lion"
A father realises his dog feels left out because his toddler prefers playing with a lion stuffed toy. He uses Amazon Prime to order a mane for the dog and the child begins to play with it. The ad was shared 43,789 times this week.
3. National Geographic "Street Spirituality: Who Is God | Story of God"
The broadcaster asks people on the street: "who is god?" to promote the new show The Story of God, fronted by Morgan Freeman. The ad was shared 19,237 times in the past seven days.
4. LG Mobile "LG G5 - Play Begins – Subway"
LG G5 : TV commercial - Play Begins – Subway (15sec)
Get ready to play on April 1st.? Explore the reason behind his smile here: http://bit.ly/1q1c3i1#LG #LGG5 #G5 #LGG5andFriends #April1st #PlaybeginsPosted by LG Mobile on Tuesday, 22 March 2016
The mobile phone brand teases customers about the new phone released on 1 April. The ad has been shared 11,736 times.
5. Apple "Liam – an innovation story" by Elephant
The spot shows how Apple deconstructs iPhones once they have come to the end of their life. The materials are then recycled. The video has been shared 8,557 times this week.
6. Coca-Cola "Taste The Feeling by Avicii vs. Conrad Sewell" by Ogilvy & Mather
Avicii has created a new song for Coca-Cola. Here it is accompanied by a film showing people enjoying the drink. The ad has been shared 7,235 times this week.
7. McDonald’s "anime commercial" by Studio Colorido
A young girl learns about working at McDonald’s. The ad has been shared 5,338 times this week.
8. Samsung Mobile USA "Galaxy S7: Champagne Calls" Wieden & Kennedy
Lil Wayne shows his friends that he can pour Champagne over his phone and it will still work. The ad was shared 5,303 times this week.
9. Apple "the kiss" by TBWA\Media Arts Lab
A couple of actors trying to get a kissing scene right use the help of Siri, the voice activated feature on Apple devices, to watch different scenes. At the end the man tries to seduce the woman with music but fails. The ad has been shared 5,177 times this week.
10. McDonald’s Canada "skills for life with a job at McDonald’s"
Country music singer and former McDonald’s staff member Robby Johnson explains what he learnt when working at the fast food chain as a teenager. The spot has been shared 3,675 times this week.
The chart is compiled by Unruly.