1. Barbie "imagine the possibilities" by BBDO San Francisco
The ad shows hidden camera reactions to young girls’ in different jobs such as a vet or a university lecturer. It has been shared 99,725 times.
2. Burberry "celebrating 15 years of Billy Elliot" by Burberry
Julie Walters, Elton John, Naomi Campbell, Romeo Beckham and James Corden are seen in a remake of the jumping scene from Billy Elliot. The ad has been shared 91,540 times.
3. Walmart "greenlight a vet" by Saatchi & Saatchi New York
The ad encourages support for vets. It has been shared 81,624 times this week.
4. Toyota "fuelled by the future" by Droga5
The car manufacturer marks Back to the Future day with an ad featuring Michael J Fox and Christopher Lloyd. The ad has been shared 75,014 times in the past week.
5. Duracell "battle for Christmas morning" by Anomaly
The Star Wars-themed ad shows two children on Christmas day morning playing with light sabers. The film has been shared 47,315 times this week.
6. H&M "Balmain x H&M"
The film features Kendall Jenner showcasing the new collection at H&M. It has been shared 47,315 times.
7. Amazon UK "Fire TV stick" by Lucky Generals
Jeremy Clarkson, the former Top Gear presenter, stars in the ad and is seen having a pop at the BBC. The ad has been shared 32,688 times in the past seven days.
8. Nike "snow day" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
The roads are closed because it is snowing, so everyone is in their Nike kit to play sports. As a man walks down the road he is joined by others who appear out of cars or under the snow. The film has been shared by 32,466 times in the past week.
9. Toys R Us "like father like daughter" by BBDO Atlanta
A father dreams for his daughter to enjoy Star Wars as much as he does. The ad has been shared 27,819 times this week.
10. Asda "#BecauseItsChristmas" by VCCP
The ad shows people getting ready for the festive season. It has been shared 13,534 times.
The chart has been compiled by Unruly.