1. Purina "puppyhood" by BuzzFeed
BuzzFeed is in first place this week with an ad that documents the relationship between a man and his new puppy, to promote the petfood brand Purina. It has been shared 496,936 times.
2. Bethesda Softworks "Fallout 4 – official trailer" by Bethesda Softworks
Fans of Bethesda Softworks' Fallout series of computer games have driven this trailer into second place this week. The ad offers fans an insight into the new game. It has been shared 166,725 times in the past seven days.
3. O Boticário "Comercial Dia dos Namorados 'Casais' (Conar Abre Processo)"
Brazilian cosmetic company O Boticário celebrates Valentine’s Day, which falls on 12 June in Brazil, in this spot featuring couples meeting. It has been shared 124,777 timed this week, putting it in third place.
4. Red Nose Day "Coldplay’s Game of Thrones: The Musical" by Coldplay
Coldplay has created a spoof video for Red Nose Day in the US on NBC featuring the cast of Game of Thrones. The ad was in the top spot last week.
This week it was shared 81,575 times and is in fourth place.
5. Turkish Airlines "Vazgeçme"
This ad in fifth place features children playing. It has been shared 53,342 times this week.
6. Netflix "It’s almost time to return to Litchfield #OITNB" by Netflix
The ad shows a sneak peak of the new Orange is the New Black series. It has been shared 53,193 times in the past seven days.
7. Netflix "One Week Until #OITNB" by Netflix?
The seven-second clip explains that there is seven days to go before the new season of Orange is the New Black launches. It has been shared 51,293 times.
8. Netflix "4 Days Until #OITNB" by Netflix
The third Orange is the New Black ad in the chart this week. A short clip from Netflix explains there are just four days left before the new season of the show. It has been shared 46,454 times in the past seven days.
9. Castrol "Castrol Edge Titanium Strong Visual Drift" by Brooklyn Brothers
A racing driver uses a virtual reality headset and drives a real car on a circuit in this ad for Castrol oil. The ad was in third place in last week’s chart.
It has been shared 27,193 times in the past week.
10. Coca-Cola "Niem Vui Lan To?"
In tenth place, this Coca-Cola ad shows the unfortunate situations people can find themselves in, and features others coming together to lend a hand.
At the end the ad shows people with cans of the soft drink, while a voiceover explains, "Small actions lead to big changes". The ad has been shared 19,258 times this week.
The chart has been compiled by Unruly.