1. John Lewis "the man on the moon" by Adam & Eve/DDB
A young girl notices a lonely old man on the moon and sets out to let him know that someone on Earth is thinking about him by sending him a gift. The ad has been shared 192,370 times this week.
2. Sainsbury’s "Mog’s Christmas calamity" by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Author Judith Kerr penned this story about Mog almost ruining Christmas day for the Thomas family. Sainsbury's festive spot ends with the neighbours coming together to make the day special for the household. The ad has been shared 116,972 times this week.
3. Warburtons "the giant crumpet show" by WCRS
Holding onto the third place for another week, the Muppets star in this ad for Warburtons' new Giant Crumpets. It features Kermit the Frog bursting into John Warburton’s office to pitch his idea and the Muppets breaking out in song. The ad has been shared 35,128 times.
4. Coca-Cola Brasil "uma ponte para noel – conto" by J Walter Thompson
A young boy brings locals together to get them into the Christmas spirit. The ad has been shared 20,746 times this week.
5. Adidas Neo "#myneoshoot" by 72andSunny
The sport brand brought together fans of the Neo shoes range for a photo shoot. The spot has been shared 20,086 times in the past seven days.
6. Amazon Prime "little friend" by Joint
A lady feels sorry for a lonely horse in a large field with other horses, so she orders a large cat flap so that it can enter her house. The ad has been shared 19,301 times this week.
7. Turkish Airlines "the city of tales" by Akil Fikir Isleri, Istanbul
The ad promotes Istanbul and has been shared 17,312 times this week.
8. Red Bull "Kaleidoscope: see things differently"
Kriss Kyle, the BMX rider, performs a number of moves in an ever-changing environment. The film has been shared 8,322 times this week.
9. Adidas Football "Messi, Herrera, Rakitic, Çalhanoglu" by 72andSunny
The film gives the latest news about football. It has been shared 7,808 times this week.
10. Old Navy "Snoopin’ around" by Chandelier Creative
The retailer is giving away $1 million. The ad shows comedy actors Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Kumail Nanjiani trying to rob Snoop Dogg at his home when one mentions the Old Navy competition. They then take a selfie with the rapper. The ad has been shared 7,236 times this week.
The chart has been compiled by Unruly and pulls together shares from Facebook and blogs.