1. John Lewis "#ManontheMoon" by Adam & Eve/DDB
The ad shows a young girl who is determined to let a lonely old man on the moon know that someone down on earth is thinking of him. The ad has been shared 693,342 times this week.
2. Sainsbury’s "Mog’s Christmas calamity" by Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
Sainsbury’s enlisted the help of Judith Kerr to write a new Mog story for its Christmas ad which was released yesterday. The ad has jumped straight into the second spot having been shared 212,987 times.
3. Barbie "imagine the possibilities" by BBDO San Francisco
Last week’s number one shows hidden camera reactions to young girls in different jobs such as a vet or a university lecturer. It has been shared 44,182 times in the past seven days.
4. Sky Movies "the mission" by WCRS
A young girl is immersed into a fantasy world of films as she goes on a mission to get rid of her sprouts so she can leave the dinner table to watch her favourite films. The ad has been shared 33,514 times this week.
5. Burberry "celebrating 15 years of Billy Elliott" by Burberry
A host of celebs star in the ad that pays tribute to the jumping scene in Billy Elliott. The film has been shared 29,950 times this week.
6. Canon Australia "a portrait session with a twist" by Leo Burnett Sydney
Six photographers are invited to shoot a man, they are each told a different story about who he is and they come up with a variety of portrait shots.
Canon looked to explain that a photograph is shaped more by the person behind the camera than by what's in front of it. The ad has been shared 26,983 times this week.
7. Duracell "battle for Christmas morning" by Anomaly
The Star Wars-themed ad shows two children on Christmas day morning playing with light sabers. The film has been shared 18,848 times this week.
8. USSA "#ThoseWhoDared"
The film commemorates Veteran’s Day in the US. It has been shared 16,504 times this week.
9. Pepsi "Uncle Drew" by Davie Brown Entertainment
A group of old men compete in a game of basketball, and play very well. At the end they are revealed as top players in disguise.
10. Red Bull "Kaleidoscope: see things differently"
Kriss Kyle, the BMX rider, performs a number of moves in an ever-changing environment. The ad has been shared 11,877 times.
The chart has been compiled by Unruly.