1. Kleenex "unlikely best friends" by VSA Partners USA
The ad shows a man in a wheelchair becoming best friends with a puppy who has also lost the use of its legs. It has been shared 138,830 times this week.
2. Catholic Vote "not alone"
The black and white video shows several people saying they believe marriage is between a man and a woman. It was in fourth place last week. The spot has been shared 44,694 times in the past seven days.
3. Pampers "pooface" by Saatchi & Saatchi London
The ad shows the faces babies pull, in slow motion, when they are having a poo. At the end there is a shot of the Pampers baby wipes and text reads, "Don’t fear the mess!" The spot has been shared 29,392 times this week.
4. PlayStation/Naughty Dog "Unchartered 4: A Thief’s End - E3 2015 Press Conference Demo" by PlayStation/Naughty Dog
The spot gives fans an idea of what to expect from the game. It has been shared 20,420 times in the past seven days.
5. ESPN "2015 Wimbledon on ESPN: Maria Sharapova" by ESPN
The ad promotes the tennis grand slam tournament, featuring Maria Sharapova, on ESPN. It has been shared 17,216 times this week.
6. Always "#LikeAGirl – unstoppable" by Leo Burnett Toronto
The ad is the second instalment in the 'Like a Girl' campaign, which aims to increase girls’ confidence. The documentary-style spot asks young girls what their limitations are and asks them to write them on a large white box.
The girls then destroy the boxes. It has been shared 15,335 times this week.
7. Nike "Rooney shows his fast" by Wieden & Kennedy
The ad shows Wayne Rooney, the Manchester United and England footballer, sprint through obstacles. It has been shared 13,432 times this week.
8. Dodge "Official Dodge Extended Cut – Predators" by Wieden & Kennedy Portland
The ad shows the power and capabilities of the car. It has been shared 13,103 times this week.
9. After School All Stars "Arnold pranks fans as the Terminator… for charity"
Dressed at the Terminator, Arnold Schwarzenegger surprises unsuspecting Madame Tussauds visitors to raise money for charity. It has been shared 11,912 times this week.
10. HBO "True Detective season 2 opening credits" by HBO
The video shows the opening credits of the new season featuring Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn and Rachel McAdams. It has been shared 11,907 times in the past seven days.
The chart has been compiled by Unruly.