1. Microsoft Surface "The New Microsoft Surface Book"
Microsoft's anticipated Surface Book, the laptop with a detachable screen that turns it into a tablet, tops the chart this week. There is no voiceover, just some rousing music alongside captions that describe the product's features.
The ad has been shared 110,014 times over the past seven days.
2. Extra Gum "Extra Gum: The Story of Sarah & Juan" by Energy BBDO
A girl, a guy, and a stick of gum star in this ad for Extra, the Wrigley chewing gum brand. It has been shared 64,674 times.
3. Ubisoft "Far Cry Primal – Official Reveal Trailer (Europe)"
This ad for the Far Cry Primal video game is shot from the vantage point of a character. It all gets violent rather quickly as a woolly mammoth is attacked with bows and arrows - just one of the dangers that await in the forest.
This ad has shared 35,651 times over the past week.
4. Microsoft Surface "The New Microsoft Surface Pro 4"
Another ad for the new Microsoft computer, this time with a much more fun soundtrack - Thunderstruck by AC/DC. This video has been shared 24,986 times.
5. Pepsi "the future is now" by Davie Brown Entertainment
This Pepsi ad is just plain weird, which always makes an ad a contender to break into the top ten.
A couple are sitting in their car, with a robot in the back seat who is ostensibly there to dispense Pepsi bottles to them and a passerby on a hoverboard.
This ad has been shared 18,213 in the past week, presumably accompanied by a few question marks.
6. HBO "Vinyl: Trailer"
This ad for this new HBO drama, starring Bobby Cannavale and produced by Martin Scorcese and Mick Jagger, contains a lot of violence, drugs and rock'n'roll. It has been shared 16,064 times.
7. IBM "Bob Dylan & IBM Watson on Language" by Ogilvy & Mather
Infamous singer-songwriter Bob Dylan has a chat with a computer about his songs over the years. Like all wannabes, the computer even tries to impress Dylan with his own musical creation.
The ad has been shared 12,888 times.
8. Xbox UK "Halo 5: Launch TV Commercial"
Another video game ad, this time in the style of a movie trailer. It has been shared 10,416 times.
9. Yours Clothing "Yours Clothing AW15 TV Advert | Fashion Freedom is #ALLYOURS" by TBWA\Manchester
"Plus size clothing has changed!" says one of the models in this ad for women's clothes. It has been shared 9,786 times.
10. H&M "H&M Modern Essentials selected by David Beckham featuring Kevin Hart" by Adam & Eve/DDB
This former number one features the former England football captain hold his own in the acting stakes opposite Kevin Hart, the American comedian. It was shared 9,621 in the past seven days.
The chart was compiled by Unruly.