1. Pokémon GO "discover Pokémon in the real world with Pokémon GO!"
Fans of the game are introduced to playing Pokemon on their iPhone or Android device. They can catch, trade and battle using their smart phones. The ad has been shared 504,181 times.
2. Apple "iPhone 6s - the only thing that’s changed is…" by TBWA\Media Art Lab
The spot explains all the changes the new phone features, such as a flash for selfies. It has been shared 83,031 times in the past week.
3. Apple "introducing the Apple Pencil" by Apple, Inc.
The ad shows off the precision of the Apple Pencil. It was shared 46,636 times in the past seven days.
4. Pot Noodle "you can make it" by Lucky Generals
A man eats Pot Noodle everyday so that he has tome to focus on his dream of making it in boxing. He flies out to Las Vegas and viewers find out that he has been training to become the person who holds up cards to show which round it is.
The ad was the most shared last week, and has been shared 38,756 times this week.
5. EA Sports Fifa "Fifa 16 – new celebrations tutorial" by EA Sports Fifa
The video shows users the different ways that the players can celebrate scoring a goal. It has been shared 31,578 times this week.
6. Apple "iPad Pro" by Apple, Inc.
The three-minute film explains the features of the new device. It has been shared 19,145 times.
7. Apple "iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus – reveal" by Apple, Inc.
The ad shows a thin colourful fabric moving around a black background and then shows the same image on the new phone. It has been shared 16,918 times.
8. Sanctuary Spa "relax, breathe & #LetGo" by Southpaw
Older women look back at their lives and encourage younger women to enjoy their youth.
The brand is encouraging women to relax with its products after it found that 40 per cent feel like they are about to burn out because of the pressure to be perfect.
The spot has been shared 13,416 times in the past week.
9. H&M "close the loop" by Forsman & Bodenfors
The high street retailer is encouraging people to recycle their clothes. The video shows different people donning various fashion trends. At the end, the voiceover says: "There are no rules in fashion but one, recycle your clothes."
It has been shared 13,002 times this week.
10. Coca-Cola "Coke zero 2015 | Manuel Neuer | Wer´s nicht probiert, wird´s nicht erleben"
The film follows the life of a software controller in Munich. He tells the viewer how much he enjoys spending time playing sports with his colleagues. They are seen taking bowling very seriously, making sure they stretch before a game.
The ad has been shared 11,087 times in the past week.
The chart has been compiled by Unruly.