1. Samsung "Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge: official introduction"
The film introduces the new products and explains all the features for it. The ad was shared 30,274 times last week.
2. Android "rock, paper, scissors" by Droga5
A rock, paper, scissor save each other from bullies and become friends. The ad is part of the company’s "be together, not the same" campaign. The ad was shared 14,428 times last week.
3. Pokemon "Pokemon direct"
The ad celebrates the 20th anniversary of Pokemon. It was shared 11,911 times last week.
4. S7 Airlines and OK GO "upside down & inside out" by Damian Kulash and Trish Sie
The band shot the music video in a plane in "zero gravity". They play around with the atmosphere, releasing colourful balls and jumping around. The film was shared 11,619 times last week.
5. Ford "Ken Block’s Gymkhana eight: ultimate exotic playground"
The rally driver takes a Ford car for a spin around a circuit in Dubai. The ad was shared 10,750 times last week.
6. Pepsi "blue card"
Two men get the surprise of their life when they play around with a football and a team of players appear to play with them. The ad was shared 7,654 times last week.
7. Kleenex "a caring chorus"
A group of students surprise their teacher with a rendition of Amazing Grace. The ad was shared 7,648 times last week.
8. Disney "dream big, princess" by Disney
Young girls take on adventurous tasks just like their favourite Disney characters. The ad was shared 5,949 times last week.
9. Burger King "Burger King reveals the end of a McDonald's commercial" by Buzzman
A couple use a McDonald’s drive-through for a coffee whilst they drive the extra distance to a Burger King. The fast food chain thanks McDonald’s for "being everywhere". The ad was shared 5,944 times last week.
10. Android "monotune" by Droga5
The mobile phone brand wanted to find out what a piano would like if all the keys were tuned to middle C. A pianist switches between two pianos, one that has been reengineered, as he plays some music.
At the end the copy reads: "Be together. Not the same." The ad was shared 5,814 times last week.
The chart was compiled by Unruly.