1. Apple "Taylor vs. Treadmill" by Apple
This ad raced to the top of the chart last week and sees the singer hit the ground from a treadmill after being distracted by her music. This week it was shared 365,150 times.
2. LG Electronics "LG G5: Jason Statham Commercial" by Energy BBDO
For the second week in a row, Statham plays second fiddle to Swift despite playing every single character, ranging from a baby (and not a cute one) to a bank robber. This week the ad was shared 70,605 times.
3. Apple "iPhone 6S - Timer" by TBWA/Media Arts Lab
This is not deja vu: this ad also remains unchanged from last week's chart at number three. It features Sesame Street's Cookie Monster using Siri to pass the time as he bakes biscuits, and this is the fourth week in a row the ad has featured in the top three of the Viral Chart. It was shared 65,618 times in the last seven days.
4. Apple "Dillan's Voice" by TBWA\Media Arts Lab
For Autism Acceptance Month, Apple features a teenager named Dillan and shows how he uses Apple products to express his thoughts. It entered the chart at number nine last week and this week was shared 35,414 times.
5. Adidas Football "Bale, James, Marcelo, Navas, Vázquez – Gamedayplus Episode 11" by We Are Social
Real Madrid football stars are interviewed in this branded content for the sports giant. This week it was shared 35,360 times.
6. Apple "iPhone 6S Timer - Behind the Scenes" by TBWA\Media Arts Lab
A follow-up to the popular spot featuring Cookie Monster, Apple has produced some "behind the scenes" footage. The ad, a new entry this week, was shared 26,299 times.
7. Apple "Dillan's Voice" by TBWA\Media Arts Lab
For Autism Acceptance Month, Apple features a teenager named Dillan and shows how he uses Apple products to express his thoughts. A new entriy last week at number six, this ad was shared 16,739 times over the past week.
8. Tesco Lotus "What wil four-year-old children make next?" by Leo Burnett Thailand
Kids act cute and promote a Snoopy promotion for Tesco in Thailand. This was shared 15,429 times.
9. Heavy Bubbles "HeavyBubbles™ TV Commercial" by Allenby Concept House
For this April Fools' prank, Sodastream employed Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson (who plays Gregor "The Mountain" Clegane in Game of Thrones) to front a fake TV ad for Heavy Bubbles – "the drink that makes you sweat". It was shared 13,316 times.
10. Google "Google Cardboard Plastic" by Google
Another April Fool which is still being shared: a headset which combines everything you love about virtual reality with actual reality. In other words, a virtually useless piece of plastic. This week it was shared 8,757 times.
This chart was complled by Unruly.