The first of CampaignLive’s interactive debates will take place on
Friday, 4 September at 10am. Eamonn Wilmott, the managing director of
Omnicom’s acclaimed online agency, Online Magic, will be answering your
questions on channel 4.
The debate will be free to access, along with the rest of CampaignLive
during the whole of September. To trial free daily headlines by e-mail,
go to www.campaignlive.com and click.
Here are some of the headlines that have run on the site in the past few
- Wednesday 10.46 Maiden says it won’t meet year profit forecasts
- Tuesday 14.00 BBH hires a creative director for its New York
- Friday 11.05 Campaign Palace/Bates merger blamed on harsh New Zealand
- Thursday 17.22 Diesel and Lowe Howard-Spink part company
Publicis’s new work for the Renault Clio came top in our Favourite Ad
poll with a clear lead over the rest:
1. Renault Clio (Publicis) 33%
2. Carlsberg Export (Saatchi & Saatchi) 22%
3. RAF (JWT) 22%
4. PhysioSport (TBWA GGT) 20%
5. Faberge Lynx (Bartle Bogle Hegarty) 2%
In the Swingometer, we asked if the Levi’s ad starring ’Kevin the
Hamster’ should have been pulled. Subscribers disagreed strongly with
the general public with 71 per cent voting no.
We also asked if anyone would care if the News at Ten were to be
In our biggest vote of the week, 81 per cent said no.
Subscriptions: 0181-845 8545 www.campaignlive.com.