Job: Executive creative director, Inferno
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Try to run a marathon (but in five hours, it may turn out to be just a half-marathon).
- What's your best joke?
I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I tell you what: never again.
- What's your biggest fear?
Having to wear incontinence pants.
- When did you last cry and why?
Last time I watched a movie on a plane. It happens every time.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I nearly made it as a professional footballer.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Trying to remember what my kids look like.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Slightly squint teeth. But a lovely smile.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Hitler. We're both incapable of growing a proper moustache.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Go shoplifting at Tiffany.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
The cream of the creative department. They don't grow on trees, you know.
- Are you happy?
More often than not.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Give the monkey a day off and go shoplifting at Tiffany myself.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Tomato ketchup sandwiches.
- What's your most irritating habit?
I'm still chewing nicotine gum, eight years after quitting cigarettes.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Never eat yellow snow.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
A lot of very deep house (Black Man In Space, Son Of Raw, Spaced Invader).
- What do you wear in bed?
An enormous smile.