Job: Head of strategy and innovation, VCCP
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Log on to Twitter and Tweet about it.
- What's your best joke?
A pork pie walks into a bar and asks: "Do you serve food?" The bartender looks at him and says: "No, fuck off."
- What's your biggest fear?
The driver of the bendy number 12 bus.
- When did you last cry and why?
The last episode of The Wire.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I got a Blue at Cambridge for playing rugby in the 1997 women's Varsity Match.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
The same thing as most people, I expect - e-mails.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
My first grey hairs.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Amelia Earhart. If you don't know her story, have a read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amelia_Earhart.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Become my housekeeper.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
It's a close call between Charles and the posh coffee machine.
- Are you happy?
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Hang out at 10 Downing Street.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Family walks on Hampstead Heath.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Too many to list.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Treat others as you'd like to be treated yourself.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
It broke a few years back and I have never got round to replacing it.
- What do you wear in bed?
Monogrammed meerkat pyjamas.