Job: Senior marketing director EMEA, Expedia
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Invite everyone to the pub and open a tab on my card.
- What's your best joke?
I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize (courtesy of Steven Wright).
- What's your biggest fear?
I have a recurring nightmare that I'll have to resit my GCSE maths exam.
- When did you last cry and why?
When I last walked past Leicester Square Tube station and saw that Aberdeen Angus Steakhouses are still in business.
- Who is your hero?
Peter Benenson, the founder of Amnesty International.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I once appeared on Blue Peter dressed as Postman Pat.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
The bit between 9 and 11, before anyone can have consumed sufficient cups of tea to deliver work of any consequence.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Normally a story about Cheryl Cole.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Joseph Rowntree, because he created wealth to fund a better life for future generations and gave the world the Jelly Baby.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Become a 30-goal-a-season striker for Norwich City FC.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
My travelcard. I'd still need to be able to get home from the post-inferno drinking session.
- Are you happy?
Probably more like Sleepy but taller.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
I would travel on rush-hour trains and administer justice to those people who think it is OK to put their bag on the empty seat next to them when others are standing.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
The smell of diesel as a train pulled in to take us on holiday to Devon.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
There are only two types of people in the world. People who are alright and people who are ****s.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
The Smiths - Hatful Of Hollow.
- What do you wear in bed?
That sounds like the start of a bad chat-up line.