Job: Head of planning, Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Cut the blue wire. No, wait, the red one.
- What's your best joke?
Bloke walks into a zoo. Every cage is empty apart from one which has a dog in it. "What's going on?" he asks the zookeeper. "Read the sign," the zookeeper replies. "It's a shitzu."
- What's your biggest fear?
Being suited, booted and bored.
- When did you last cry and why?
My grandmother's funeral. She was an extraordinary woman.
- Who is your hero?
Eddie Izzard. Forty-three marathons in 51 days - an epic achievement.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I used to row for Great Britain.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Self-serving, unimaginative and misrepresentative research.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
An ex-editor of the News of the World.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
John Cabot. He loved exploring and no-one's sure how the story ends.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Why would I need two?
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Mark Roalfe. He keeps us honest.
- Are you happy?
Incredibly, but I can be good at hiding it.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Apologise profusely the day after.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Holidays on Bala Lake (Wales). Pure, uncomplicated happiness.
- What's your most irritating habit?
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Perspective is more valuable than knowledge.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Lost Prophets, Bill Withers, Ben Harper.
- What do you wear in bed?
Typically, the remains of our son Freddie's last feed.