Job: Executive creative director, Proximity London
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Go home, roast a chicken, open a bottle of something cold and expensive and have a last meal with my family.
- What's your best joke?
What's brown and sticky? A stick.
- What's your biggest fear?
Doing anything to harm the people I care about.
- When did you last cry and why?
Oh God, I cry all the time!
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I'm a coffee snob, something that led to me opening a cafe, Lantana, with my sister and husband.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Seeing the vulnerability of good ideas.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Coco Chanel - for her love of elegant simplicity.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Cups of tea on demand.
- If your office was burning down, which object would you save and why?
Photos of my children and my vintage teacup collection.
- Are you happy?
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Indulge in lots of shameless eavesdropping.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
The smell of sea and sunscreen.
- What's your most irritating habit?
My husband would say my ever-growing cookbook collection.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Do the right thing.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
- What do you wear in bed?
Mind your own business!