Job: Managing director, Leagas Delaney
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Watch a DVD of the 1976 FA Cup final followed by Apocalypse Now while eating Pad Thai.
- What's your best joke?
I heard this joke last night ... Just a minute. It'll come to me ...
- What's your biggest fear?
I conquered it jumping off a mountain this summer with my kids.
- When did you last cry and why?
It happens so often I cannot pinpoint it!
- Who is your hero?
Matt Le Tissier.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
People who don't care.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
A full head of hair.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Gandhi, for his absolute conviction, lack of compromise and rightness.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
To be a Decision Shaking monkey. It would shake people who don't make decisions until they do. And after a while, if they still don't, it would start kicking them.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
The padlock key for my bike.
- Are you happy?
A proportion of the time.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Wander around Number 10 and Number 11 Downing Street to see if it is really that hard.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Arriving at boarding school ... and going home the first time.
- What's your most irritating habit?
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Anything by Van Morrison.
- What do you wear in bed?
Southampton Football Club PJs!