Job Managing director, Grey London
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What would you do?
Run around crying and shouting: "I told you so."
- What's your best joke?
Man walks into his exclusive members' club. The doorman stops him and enquires if he's a member. Man replies: "Yes, I'm a country member." Doorman: "Ah, yes sir, I remember."
- What's your biggest fear?
- When did you last cry and why?
I'm an emotionally repressed Northerner ... need you ask?
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I'm not really a Northerner.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Christopher Columbus. He too came back from America very excited about life.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Lucy, because she's really good with monkeys.
- Are you happy?
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Things that would be inappropriate to print in a family magazine.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Visiting people who actually owned a TV.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Knowing that I'm right.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Newton's laws of motion.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
- What do you wear in bed?