Job: Finance director and chief operating officer, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Complete a circle of life by flying back to the West of Ireland to end where it all began.
- What's your best joke?
Supermarket cashier to lady buying one apple, one ready-made meal and one bread roll. "So, you're single then," the cashier says. The lady replies: "I guess you can tell that from my grocery selection?" Cashier: "No. It's just that you're ugly."
- What's your biggest fear?
France winning World Cup 2010, compounding Irish injustice over the "hand of Henry".
- When did you last cry and why?
December, when signing the Campaign Christmas drinks bill.
- Who is your hero?
Arthur Guinness, for bringing 250 years of sustenance to millions.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I started life in the womb as one half of twins (but the world only wanted one of us).
- What's the worst thing about your job?
People asking for autographs ... on their expense claims.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
A man who needs to renew his New Year's resolutions.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Not quite Ireland to England, but Marco Polo for moving East to earn his living.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
The bottle run when the kids wake at night.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
The CCTV camera, to destroy the evidence.
- Are you happy?
No, Snow White calls me bashful. Happy is one of the other boys.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Interrupt sporting events. Think of the fun messing with penalty kicks, snooker shots or golf putts.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Being hoisted over the ticket barrier at cup finals and sitting on Dad's lap to watch the matches.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Nobody is without talent.
- What do you wear in bed?
My suit. Was trained as a Cub Scout to be prepared.