Job: Chief executive, Publicis Modem
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Call Robert and book a table - if anybody will be serving as the world ends, it's The Wolseley. Round up the Guinea Pigs and the Wags and have lunch.
- What's your best joke?
Apparently, Bridge texted Terry after Man City played Chelsea last month and said: "Now that's how you play away."
- What's your biggest fear?
- When did you last cry and why?
Glee - it's just so beautiful.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I passed the Parachute Regiment's Potential Officers Course when I was 18.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Cool glasses, big grin, cheekbones.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Jack Ketch, another Englishman of Irish descent who reached the heights and very nearly came to a sticky end. It's a cautionary tale.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
My brother Simon. Else my mother would kill me.
- Are you happy?
Truly, madly, deeply so.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Riding my bike.
- What's your most irritating habit?
The random singing of songs originally sung by whingey men with guitars.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Do unto others ...
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Generally, whingey men with guitars. Specifically, Tindersticks' new album.
- What do you wear in bed?