Job: Chief executive, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Eat my mum's homemade ice-cream under the duvet with my husband and kids.
- What's your best joke?
Vicky (Allard, AMV communications director) forbids me from telling jokes in print or public.
- What's your biggest fear?
I don't believe in fear.
- When did you last cry and why?
When I had a big needle put in my eye at the optometrists.
- Who is your hero?
I believe in superheroes, so for me it would be Elastigirl from The Incredibles.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I trained as a jazz ballet choreographer in Paris.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Filling in a questionnaire like this when I could be at the cinema.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
The 17-year-old inside.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with, and why?
Lucrezia Borgia in Renaissance Italy. When she didn't like people she simply had them poisoned.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Sit in for me in meetings designed for trained monkeys.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Peter Mead's iconic Marilyn photograph - it's strictly on loan.
- Are you happy?
My name means happy in Arabic. So literally, yes.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Sit in the agency bar and pick up all the gossip.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Seeing snow for the first time, having lived in Africa until I was six years old.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Asking a question and answering it without drawing breath.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Speak truth to power.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
- What do you wear in bed?
My Arsenal kit.