Job: Head of One Production, Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Saddle up and get to the nearest beach for a good gallop.
- What's your best joke?
Sorry, I'm the world's worst joke teller. Ask Nick Gill, he's got a whole bag-full.
- What's your biggest fear?
Badminton Horse Trials.
- When did you last cry and why?
War Horse on Saturday. I looked like Alice Cooper when I walked out.
- Who is your hero?
Andrew Nicholson - event rider. They don't make men like him anymore.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I prefer to spend my non-work time up to my elbows in horse shit.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Everyone thinking I'm tight because I drive a hard bargain.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Another white blonde hair.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with, and why?
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Talk to some procurement people.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
The poor little trained monkey.
- Are you happy?
Well, I haven't done Badminton Horse Trials yet, so not completely.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
See Lady Godiva above.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Getting my first pony, which my dad got in lieu of an unpaid bill. Ended up costing him a fortune.
- What's your most irritating habit?
I am horribly impatient. Next question?
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Hard work, passion and determination will get you everywhere.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
The latest tracks from Leap Music, of course.
- What do you wear in bed?