Find my kids.
- What's your best joke?
You should've gone to Specsavers.
- What's your biggest fear?
- When did you last cry and why?
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I'm a doctor.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
It only lasts 30 seconds.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
As little as possible.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Howard Gossage. Have you heard of him?
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
I would watch.
- Are you happy?
If I don't think about it.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
If it was a match day, I'd go and play for Ipswich.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Playing with Lego while England won the World Cup.
- What's your most irritating habit?
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Cannonball, Run, Jimmy Jazz.
- What do you wear in bed?
Blue-and-white stripey pyjamas.