Job: Managing partner, MEC Interaction
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Rush home and spend the time with the most important people in my life: my wife and two daughters.
- What's your best joke?
I bought some HP sauce the other day. It's costing me 6p a month for the next two years - a Tommy Cooper classic.
- What's your biggest fear?
- When did you last cry and why?
Valentine's Day this year after putting my back out while clearing my garden shed ... poor timing.
- Who is your hero?
My dad, who is living proof that you get out of life what you put in.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I once spent an entire summer picking melons in the Jordan Valley.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
There's never enough hours in the day.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Someone who needs to get a greater return from his monthly gym fee.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Tim Berners-Lee - not only does he have a passion for all things digital, he's also follicly challenged.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Hmm, a close-run thing between completing time sheets and updating my bookmarks.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
My iPad, because it's bright, it's shiny and it's new.
- Are you happy?
Well, it's a dreadful waste to be sad.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
I'm not sure it would be printable.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Dawlish, summer, ice-cream ... wonderful.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Always declaring that I'm only staying for one.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
You get out what you put in.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Reflecting the fact that I'm going through a retro stage at the moment, The Diary Of Horace Wimp.
- What do you wear in bed?