Job: Chief executive, AAR
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Watch as much of what's stored on my Sky+ hard drive as possible.
- What's your best joke?
"What's brown and sticky? A stick." Closely followed by: "What's blue and invisible? No Tardis."
- What's your biggest fear?
Something happening to my kids. And that Freddy Krueger is real and hiding behind my shower curtain.
- When did you last cry and why?
On Saturday night, at about 11pm, when I finished watching the last episode of The West Wing.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
That I was related, by marriage, to Paul Michael Glaser, aka Starsky in Starsky & Hutch.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Telling an agency that they haven't won the pitch.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Someone who is beginning to look like my mother.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Attila the Hun. Well, that's what Paul Phillips (the managing director of the AAR) says.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Laugh at my jokes.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
Paul Phillips. Because he's good with figures.
- Are you happy?
Deliriously. Particularly when the monkey laughs at my jokes.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Lay around, not doing anything.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Christmas 1972, when I got a Sindy doll instead of a Chopper bike. Gutted.
- What's your most irritating habit?
You should probably ask my business partners, Paul Phillips and Martin Jones.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
That one day my prince will come.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
Amy Winehouse, Nick Drake, XTC, Marvin Gaye, Aretha Franklin, The Killers, The Beatles and Bring Me Sunshine by Morecambe and Wise.
- What do you wear in bed?
Clinique's Aromatic Elixir and, occasionally, a pair of woolly socks.