Job: Strategy partner, Work Club
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Fly to Rome with my husband and dog to join my family and squeeze in the first two courses of an amazing meal.
- What's your best joke?
A friend of mine was asked: "Does your child need supervision?" He replied: "Yes, please, and could you give him Spidey-sense as well?"
- What's your biggest fear?
Internal flights in Africa.
- When did you last cry and why?
I'm crying right now.
- Who is your hero?
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
My grandfather slept with a gun under his pillow all his life.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Not enough crime-fighting.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
The De Cecco brothers because of our shared obsession for the greatest food on earth.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Liberate all its fellow monkey brothers.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
The financial director and his insurance folder.
- Are you happy?
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Work from home.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
"What you talkin' about, Willis?" dubbed in Italian.
- What's your most irritating habit?
The general control-freak thing.
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
Integrity - do what you say you'll do, when you say you'll do it.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
- What do you wear in bed?