Job: Chief executive, Lida - You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Find my husband, head for a great sunny beach with a clear blue sea, read my book and drink a cocktail or two. But, in reality, factoring in flight time to Guadalupe and the predictable crush at Terminal 5, it might be wiser to stay at home for a family supper and Star Wars on DVD, again.
- What's your best joke?
Why did the boy take a loo roll to the party? Because he was a party pooper (as told to me by my son Milo, aged five).
- What's your biggest fear?
Dying too young. Which, oddly enough, is a trait I share with John Lennon. Clearly unfounded paranoia, then.
- When did you last cry and why?
11 December, watching my son's Nativity play. Sad but true.
- Who is your hero?
Julianne Moore. Almost 50, good at her job and she looks amazing.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I am musophobic. I am scared of mice, guinea pigs and hamsters. My kids aren't pleased.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
The lavatories at 36 Golden Square.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
The tired face of a grown-up with four children and a day job rather than the 25-year-old I am expecting to see.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Corazon Aquino - a small woman, but incredibly strong.
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
All the things I'd like to do but don't have the time. Read magazines, review and enjoy the latest technology, chat to my friends and maybe even a spot of shopping. OK, it's the shopping.
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
My handbag and shoes. Surely I don't have to explain why.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Being told by my primary school headmistress that I couldn't sing. I've never recovered.
- What do you wear in bed?
La Perla or winceyette pyjamas. There is only one extreme or the other.
- What would you do if you were invisible for the day?
Hang out at the White House. I'd love to know if President Obama really has a direct line to Jack Bauer.