Job: Managing partner, Work Club
- You've got five hours left before the world explodes. What do you do?
Pitch extra hard to Nasa to win the last Shuttle trip, then marry Sarah and play trains with Ted and Enzo.
- What's your best joke?
Slug (to snail): "Big Issue, sir?"
- If your office was burning down, what object would you save and why?
The 18-inch ceramic Hello Kitty in our reception, which brings us good luck and protects us from disasters. Like fires.
- What's your biggest fear?
Fear itself. Although running aground on rocks in a gale, on a moonless night, on a lee shore, with breaking waves and a freezing sea runs a close second.
- What's your most evocative childhood memory?
Wanting to sleep with my mother or kill my dad. Or maybe it was both.
- When did you last cry and why?
When a male nurse stuck a huge hypodermic into Ted's leg just after he was born. Mind you, the nurse cried a lot more after I punched him in the face.
- Who is your hero?
Whoever forgives me.
- Name one thing about yourself that few people know.
I was never actually the drummer in Radiohead.
- What's the worst thing about your job?
Sometimes it's the sex, sometimes it's the drugs, sometimes it's the crying myself to sleep with worry.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
Someone who's incapable of looking in the mirror without trying a new comedy mirror face.
- Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
- If you had a trained monkey, what would you make it do?
Escape its bondage.
- Are you happy?
Until I question whether I am or not. Yes.
- What's your most irritating habit?
Being easily, wait, I'm, well, that's an, but, I suppose, look at that. Are you ... Maybe. Fire! You could, where was I? Oh yes, easily distrac ...
- What belief do you hold most strongly?
It's all good.
- What's on your iPod most-played list?
I Could Be So Good For You by Dennis Waterman.
- What do you wear in bed?
Nothing but Sarah.